Faith Formation informs, forms, and transforms the person, whether child, youth, or adult - into a robust, vital, and life-giving Christian faith that is holistic; a way of the head, the heart, and the hands. And faith formation does the very same for people into the particular practices and particular way of life that identifies them as followers of Jesus.
Faith formation seeks to help people:
- Grow in their relationship with God for the whole of life
- Love as disciples of Jesus at home, at work, in the community, and in the world
- Develop an understanding of the Bible and their faith tradition
- Deepen their spiritual life and practices
- Engage in service and mission to the world
- Participate in the life and ministries of their faith community